Tenth Year Annual Report:
Carbon Policy & Integration: Policy & Integration Results - 2010
- National Academies reports on verification of greenhouse gas emissions and the U.S. response
to climate change have been completed with significant CMI input
- An American Physical Society report on direct capture of CO2 from the air using chemicals,
co-chaired by Rob Socolow and Mike Desmond (BP), is nearing completion.
- A new online tool is now available for visualizing the distribution of the world's emissions
and the division of future responsibilities under an "individual emissions cap"
- A comparative study of scientific assessments of ozone depletion, acid rain, and climate
change is shedding light on the phenomenon of "negative learning"
- Coupling of land-ice and ocean models is offering new insights into the potential for future
<< Previous | Table of Contents | Next >>