Getting Around Campus
Most CMI offices are located in Guyot and Eno Halls.
- Printable Map to CMI offices. (PDF)
To Guyot and Eno Halls
Guyot Hall is located just south of the Frist Campus Center on Washington Road, across from the intersection of Ivy Lane and Washington Road.
To get to Guyot Hall from Nassau Street:
- Head east until you reach the intersection of Washington Road and Nassau (NJ 27).
- Turn right onto Washington Road and follow for about 1/10 of a mile.
- Guyot Hall will be on your right just past the Frist Campus Center.
Eno Hall is located next door to Guyot (to the west). Please see the campus map for more information.
Walking or Using the Princeton University Shuttle
Walking from the "Dinky" Train Station
From Princeton "Dinky Train" Station: about 20 minutes or less. The Princeton Train Station (called "the Dinky" because it is small) is on the edge of campus just off Alexander Road, on University Place. To get to Guyot Hall:
- Head northeast on University Place (when facing the station, this will be a left hand turn).
- Walk up University Place about 3/10 of a mile.
- Take a right onto Nassau Street/NJ 27 and go for another 3/10 of a mile.
- Turn right at Washington Road traffic light.
- Follow Washington Road for 2/10 of a mile until you reach Guyot Hall.
Walking from Nassau Inn, Downtown Princeton or the Princeton Taxi Stand on Nassau Street
- Head south on Palmer Square East (a right hand turn when stepping out of the hotel).
- Walk about 270 feet on Palmer Square East.
- Make a slight left to stay on Palmer Square East for another 200 feet.
- When you reach Nassau Street/NJ 27, turn left.
- Follow Nassau Street for 2/10 of a mile.
- Turn right at Vandeventer/Washington Road traffic light.
- Follow Washington Road for another 2/10 of a mile.
- Guyot Hall will be on your right, just past the Frist Campus Center.
Shuttle for Getting Around Campus
The Princeton University Shuttle is available to all visitors on campus free of charge and stops in Lot 21 (the visitor parking lot) for your convenience. You will see the "TigerTransit" buses circling campus and nearby streets all day long. Please feel free to ask any driver for directions to Guyot Hall or Frist Campus Center. Frist is directly north of Guyot Hall and Eno Hall is just next door to Guyot Hall.