Stabilization Wedges Articles & Videos
Please note that the original "wedges" article published in 2004 showed seven (7) wedges in the stabilization triangle, but that, as emissions have continued to increase, the number of wedges needed to stabilize emissions has been raised to eight (8) in newer publications and graphics.
- Climate Game Gives Real Options to Save World, NPR, 2007
- Stabilization Wedges: Solving the Climate Problem for the Next 50 Years with Current Technologies
S. Pacala and R. Socolow, Science, 2004.
- Solving the Climate Problem: Technologies for Curbing CO2 emissions (PDF)
R. Socolow, R. Hotinski, J. Greenblatt, S. Pacala, Environment, 2004.
- Can We Bury Global Warming? (PDF)
R. Socolow, Scientific American, 2005.
- A Plan to Keep Carbon in Check (PDF)
R. Socolow and S. Pacala, Scientific American, 2006.