The Integrative Activity
- Kinzig A.P., D. Starrett, K. Arrow, S. Aniyar, B. Bolin, P. Dasgupta, P. Ehrlich, C. Folke, M. Hanemann, G. Heal, M. Hoel, A.M. Janesson, B.O. Janesson, N. Kautsky, S. Levin, J. Lubchenco, K.G. Maler, S.W. Pacala, S.H. Schneider, D. Siniscalco, and B. Walker. 2003. Coping with Uncertainty: A Call for a New Science-Policy Forum. Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. Ambio Vol. 32. 5.
- Pacala, S. W. 2003. Global Constraints on Reservoir Leakage in Proceedings of the 6th International Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies Conference, 1st-4th October 2002 (Kyoto, Japan).Pp. 267-272. Elsevier Science Unlimited.
- Pacala, S. W., E. Bulte, J. A. List and S. A. Levin. 2003. False Alarm over Environmental False Alarms. Science Vol. 301: 1187-1188. Socolow, R.H., “Scale, Awareness, and Conscience: The Moral Terrain of Ecological Vulnerability,” New Dimensions in Bioethics, Arthur W. Galston and Emily G. Shurr, eds. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, MA, 2001, pp. 65-78.
- Socolow, R.H., An Assessment of the Department of Energy’s Office of Fusion Energy Sciences Program (contributor), Fusion Science Assessment Committee, Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press, 2001.
- Socolow, R.H., “The Century-Long Challenge of Fossil-Carbon Sequestration,” U.S. Policy on Climate Change: What Next?, John A. Riggs, editor. Washington, DC: The Aspen Institute, 2002, pp. 97- 107.
- Socolow, R.H., “Reactive Nitrogen: Too Much of a Good Thing?,” (with J. Galloway, E. Cowling, and S. Seitzinger), Special Issue of Ambio: Optimizing Nitrogen Management in Food and Energy Productions, and Environmental Change,”Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 60-63, March 2002.
- Socolow, R.H., “The Century-Scale Problem of Carbon Management,” The Carbon Dioxide Dilemma: Promising Technologies and Policies. Proceedings of a Symposium, April 23-24, 2002, pp. 11-14, The National Academies Press, Washington, DC, 2003.
- Socolow, R.H., Review of DOE’s Vision 21 Research and Development Program, Phase I (contributor), Board on Energy and Environmental Systems, Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press, 2003.